Become a pedicabber!
SAYING PEDICAB DRIVING IS "A COOL JOB" WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT
First, let's start with some basics:
What types of qualities make for a good pedicabber?
- Positive attitude
- General understanding of bicycle mechanics
- Strong physical & mental health
- Knack for sales
- Creativity and spontaneity
- Desire to serve the community
Requirements to operate a Seattle Pedicab:
- Valid US driver's license
- 21 years of age
- Complete our pedicab training program
- Obtain a pedicab permit fro the city of Seattle. (Instructions will be provided at the orientation.)
Pedicabbers work as a community, cooperating to create a fun work day and earn their wage with a sense of satisfaction and fun. Rarely will you find a more social and satisfying day of work than riding a pedicab.
But there is a lot to this job that we want you to consider prior to applying. So we put together a short primer on the basic aspects of the job. We suggest you take a few minutes to read up!
We're eager to have you tell us why you think you'd be a good fit in "the Tribe" of pedicabbing. We want to share our culture, teach you our lingo, encourage your skills and ride alongside you! We're looking forward to hearing from you soon!